my angels

my angels

Saturday, December 4, 2010

USING AND EVALUATING INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS

LB#6
       I have learned that instructional materials plays an important role in the teaching learning process. That these materials must be examined before using them. That the teacher must make sure if these materials contribute meaningful content to the topic under study,if these  are appropriate for the age, intelligence and experience of the learners, if the physical condition of the material satisfactory, and if these are worth the time,expense and effort involve. That the teacher should prepare himself, his students, his materials,and will do the follow up to ensure the effective use of instructional material. That any instructional material can be best provided it helps the teacher accomplish his intended learning objective.

As a student, I apply my learning through reading books and other references  that are related to  our subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment